[FX.php List] Displaying portal information

Michael Layne fx at 9degrees.com
Wed Jan 26 18:32:32 MST 2005

I can't explain WHY one does the following (I guess I could try), but
here's HOW you do it.  I really struggled with this, Chris Hansen shed
some light for me a year or so ago...

say you have a 'parent'  record

$parentResult = $parentQuery->FMFind();

echo $data['parenttName'][0];
foreach ($parentResult['data'] as $list) {
	foreach ($list['child::id'] as $key1 => $value1) { // notice the
relationship - specified same as the portal in FMP (child::{field}).
these fields need to exist in the portal
		echo $list['child::id'][$key1] . " " .
$list['child::nameFirst'][$key1] . "<br />\n";
	}
}

HTH,

Michael