[FX.php List] fx_error Object

Michael Layne fx at 9degrees.com
Thu Jan 20 15:23:32 MST 2005

one possibility (saw this problem here before) is that if you have a
related field on a layout and it is  empty - the relationship hasn't
yet been established on a particular record - you get the error.

The solution is to wrap that field in a portal of that
relationship/stick it in the portal.  Even if the field on that record
is blank, it somehow fixes it.

HTH,

Michael