[FX.php List] fx_error Object

Jordan Sandford jordan at interiordesignweb.com
Thu Jan 20 15:16:37 MST 2005

Hello all,

I have a FileMaker 7 database with 3 tables. They are: invoices,
snapshots1, clients. In my relationship graph, the invoices is related
to snapshots twice; so I have snapshots1 and snapshots2 in my
relationship graph. A layout, called L_invoices, has a field that
refers to the snapshots table. The problem is that whenever I try to
use FMFindAll or FMFind() using the L_invoices layout, I get an
fx_error Object with a code of 100 (File doesn't exist). If I delete
that field that refers to the snapshots1 table, and use FMFindAll(), it
works.

Also, I use the define("DEBUG", true) statement and it outputs a link I
can click on. When I click on the link and then view the source code, I
see good data.

In addition, with the related field in the layout, when I use FMView()
I get get good data back from FX.php.

I don't know if this is a bug or what, but any help is appreciated.

Sincerely,
Jordan