[FX.php List] Multiple find requests

Dennis Crall dennis-crall at uiowa.edu
Tue Jan 18 14:21:21 MST 2005

This has been a popular question recently. One I am facing myself. I believe
the answer is that you can not use the XML interface to query the database
using two logical operators.

Now, I am wondering if anyone has used an ODBC connection in PHP to connect
to FileMaker. We're considering a hybrid solution where the site is
primarily driven by FX except for the one query that needs multiple
operators.

Is this feasible? What ODBC Driver Manager are you using with the PHP?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you,

Dennis Crall
ITS-Academic Technologies
University of Iowa