[FX.php List] Illegal characters in FMPro's XML

Michael Layne fx at 9degrees.com
Mon Jan 17 16:06:08 MST 2005

Another possibility (I've seen a similar error many times) is that
FX.php is set to use cURL (= true).  , when your version of PHP doesn't
support it. If you switch to false, that error goes away.  look for
this around line 486 or 436 (from memory...) you can set at line 99 in
the latest version of the class.

worth a shot...

HTH.

michael