[FX.php List] iviking.org or file-making.com?

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Fri Jan 14 09:10:36 MST 2005

John,

That's truly bizarre.  It doesn't seem like a DNS problem, since you
can mail the list.  Also, my log analysis tools don't show any drop-off
in visits.  I'd suggest trying a traceroute to each site and see what
that shows.  Another possibility, does your web browser use any sort of
DNS cache?  The IP addresses associated with iviking.org did change
about a week ago, and a DNS cache in your browser wouldn't affect your
email.  (You might check another browser to verify this...)

HTH

--Chris Hansen
   creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org