[FX.php List] Help: Getting an error "missmatched tag at line 118"

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Thu Jan 13 10:49:42 MST 2005

Jordan,

Add a line like this somewhere before the FX() call:

define("DEBUG", true);

Now, when you access your page, it will output some FX.php debugging
code.  Among other things, this will output the URL that FX.php is
using to your browser.  You should just be able to click on the link
produced in order to access FileMaker directly.

The reason that I do this is that if the server is outputting some sort
of error, it may be in HTML instead of XML, and hence the choke.

HTH

--Chris Hansen
   creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org