[FX.php List] Globals and FileMaker 7

Ankur Goyal goyal at biodiversity.unr.edu
Mon Jan 3 14:45:55 MST 2005

Hi !!

I am having some configuration problem with fx.php/Fm7,  I am running a
two machine architecture for my application, one machine is just for
webserver/CWP clients and another one is running FM7 Server. so I was
just wondering if you any recommendations/ suggestions about the
variables which I need to change in "FX.php" and "server_data.php"
files, I also bought this tutorials "FX.php in 8 hours" from
FMWebschool but it doesn't have any configuration steps !!! Thanks for
the help, I would really appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Ankur