[FX.php List] Is anyone interested in writing a php class for CAFEphp, FM Server Advanced no longer needed :)

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Thu Feb 24 10:13:51 MST 2005

I think the description "universal" with the caveat in the next sentence
that says windows-only is interesting. ;-) I assume that you are
addressing SQL as the potential "universal" technology the FMP should
get behind.

It would be nice to see an OSX version of this tool.

dan

Michael Layne had written: