[FX.php List] Is anyone interested in writing a php class forCAFEphp, FM Server Advanced no longer needed :)

Stephen Knight 1-800-353-7950 stephen at fmwebschool.com
Thu Feb 24 10:06:40 MST 2005

Thanks for the questions :)  Here's the answers :)

As Far as the licensing we have worked with FileMaker Pro legal, as well as have sent them Beta Versions to test.  CAFEphp adheres to FileMaker's licensing agreement.

We will have a version available for FileMaker 5 and 6 in March.  We have already tested the interface and it is working flawlessly.

We are also currently working on Open Source code for the Mac.  We hope to have the Macintosh version ready for beta soon.

You can use it with Server and Server Advanced.

We have written a PHP class to go with CAFEphp that allows you to use all of the SQL libraries available to FileMaker.  You can build tables on the fly, perform finds across multiple tables etc...

We would like to integrate this with FX.php...however, time is not on our side.  We would like to see if anyone would be interested in writing a FX class to work with CAFEphp.  The individual(s) that help will receive a free copy of CAFEphp for both Mac and PC, and a copy of CAFEphp Builder when released.

Please don't feel free to ask away!  GO PHP!!!!!

In Kindness
Stephen K. Knight
www.fmwebschool.com
1-800-353-7950