[FX.php List] PHP and Javascript?

Charles Ross chivalry at mac.com
Sat Dec 17 03:59:02 MST 2005

Is it possible to get a PHP array to a JavaScript function?

I'm trying to populate a menu based on the selection for another
menu. Basically it's a parent/child relationship. The user selects
the parent from one menu and the children of that parent appear in a
second menu.

Getting the data from the database is done with PHP. Changing the
second menu would be done, I think, with JavaScript (which I'm also
learning as I go). I've been trying to figure out how to get the data
from one to the other, but haven't succeeded.

Or perhaps I'm going about this in entirely the wrong way. Any
assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chuck Ross