[FX.php List] Fatal error: Cannot use object of type FX_Error

Greg Lane glane at moyergroup.com
Tue Dec 13 23:40:29 MST 2005

The "-" characters are not actually part of the XML, they are added
by your browser so you can collapse or expand sections of the tree.
Try viewing the source of that page and then you can view or copy the
raw XML.

I'm curious if you get the same error you originally reported if you
change your FMFind function to use the 'basic' parameter, like:

     FMFind(true, 'basic')

If the error goes away, I'd be suspicious of your data. Does the
error also occur with different find criteria?

Greg