[FX.php List] FileMaker 7/8 and PHP WITHOUT FX.php?

Andy Gaunt andy at fmpug.com
Fri Dec 2 16:13:13 MST 2005

Just a quick point -

At FMPug we are now using our group directory data which is all in FileMaker
Pro 7 to populate tables in the FMForums MySQL database.

This way FMForums does not have to maintain a listing of user groups and can
use our data which is kept up to date by the coordinators.

We simply run a PHP script which updates the tables in the remote MySQL
database from our FileMaker Pro 7 Chapter tables.

Andy Gaunt

T: 407.810.4722

andy at fmpug.com

http://www.fmpug.com <http://www.fmpug.com/>

Recipient of FileMaker's 2005 "Mad Dog" Public Relations Award

December 15th 2005, 6pm Orlando FMPug - FMPug Christmas Party For other
chapter locations, dates & times please visit the website at
http://www.fmpug.com <http://www.fmpug.com/>  If you can make it to a
meeting, please RSVP at http://www.fmpug.com/rsvp.php

  _____