[FX.php List] FileMaker 7/8 and PHP WITHOUT FX.php?

Elleni B Fellows ebf at umn.edu
Fri Dec 2 13:20:41 MST 2005

Adam,

Thanks for giving me more ammo for my argument! I would be interested in
looking at your presentation. Thanks. I am starting to think our web guy
has not really looked closely at the documentation for FXphp.

Elleni

--
<http://www.elleni.com> 	*Elleni B. Fellows*
/IT Professional/, CLA-OIT <http://www2.cla.umn.edu/admin/claoit/>

-- /Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy/, Douglas Adams
<http://www.douglasadams.com/>, 1952-2001