[FX.php List] Update repeating fields

Andy Gaunt andy at fmpug.com
Sun Aug 21 07:06:42 MDT 2005

Hi guys -

Me again.

So usually I avoid repeating fields like the plague, but I have one client
that happens to have a repeating field for listing people on a meeting setup
form.

So, I can pull the data out of the repeating fields no problems.

Question is, how do I push data back to the correct repetition from either a
New or Edit record using AddDBParam?

Regards

Andy Gaunt

T: 407.810.4722

andy at fmpug.com

http://www.fmpug.com <http://www.fmpug.com/>

September 22nd 2005, 7pm Orlando FMPug - It's the Post devCon show.

For other chapter locations, dates & times please visit the website at
http://www.fmpug.com <http://www.fmpug.com/>

If you can make it to a meeting, please RSVP at
<http://www.fmpug.com/rsvp.php> http://www.fmpug.com/rsvp.php