[FX.php List] creating an export file

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Thu Apr 28 14:34:19 MDT 2005

whoa.

thanks for turning me on to that PEAR library Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer.

It is way more comprehensive and documented than the little bare bones
class from PHPCLASSES that I have been using.

I was looking around for a way to upgrade that EXCEL export capability
so thanks Dale.

I'm looking forward to playing with creating multiple sheets and doing
some formatting.

dan

Dale Bengston had written: