[FX.php List] Request for Feedback

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Mon Apr 18 13:20:49 MDT 2005

Greetings!

I'm preparing to put together the next update of FX.php and I'd really
appreciate help in any (or all) of the following ways:

* Send me suggestions, complaints, etc. related to FX.php.  You can
either use the list (I read every post, even if I don't have time to
respond to every one) or send requests to me directly.

* Head on over to hotscripts.com and rate FX.php.  This will help me
gauge where people besides me feel that FX.php is right now.  The URL
is: http://www.hotscripts.com/Detailed/25044.html

* Submit code changes, fixes, or whatever for FX.php.

Thanks!

--Chris Hansen
   creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org