[FX.php List] FileMaker's Return Character

Jason H.Awbrey jason at stravinsoft.com
Wed Sep 29 18:07:55 MDT 2004

Hello All,

I am currently trying to parse out a field that holds return-delimited
values into an array. I was trying to use explode() but I can't figure
out what the character is that FileMaker outputs as the return to use
as the string separator. Does anyone on the list know what character I
can FM is using as the return? I tried copying the output and pasting
it into BBEdit and it looks like ASCII code 13 (\r) but that doesn't
seem to be working. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Jason H. Awbrey