[FX.php List] Problems with new version.

Steve Suranie steve at knowink.net
Tue Sep 28 19:53:36 MDT 2004

I downloaded the newest version the other day and for some reason it
doesn't seem to be talking with FMP. I have FMP 7.0 and FMP 6.0, Mac OS
X 10.3.4. Not sure of the version of Apache, if that matters or PHP
-PHP is 4. x. Anyway, if I use an older version of FX it works fine,
when I use the newer version I get no response, doing a ['foundCount']
check doesn't even give me a 0, just a blank page. Is there something
different I should be doing with the new version?

Any help would be appreciated.