[FX.php List] Problems with linkNext/linkPrevious

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Mon Sep 27 19:53:51 MDT 2004

Kevin,

What linkNext and linkPrevious do is add a skip parameter to your
existing search (in your case, 'skip=50').  This means however that you
have to have some code on your page which ensures that the skip
parameter is read in.  For example:

if (isset($_GET['skip']) && $_GET['skip'] > 0) {
     $myFXInstance->FMSkipRecords($_GET['skip']);
}

HTH

--Chris Hansen
   creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org