[FX.php List] related fields

Jason H.Awbrey jason at stravinsoft.com
Fri Sep 10 11:53:47 MDT 2004

Thanks for the responses.

After changing the query sometime last night, I (unknowingly) got it
working. I'm not sure what I had before that was only pulling the first
instance but it's working now so I'm not going to complain to much.

To answer your question Chris, the field was not in a portal. It was
simply a related field. I had done a print_r to get the url and post it
but the results were showing all of the values so I was a little
baffled.

XML Tip - IE is no longer the only browser you can use to view XML
output. Mozilla, Firefox, etc all show the full XML trees!

Cheers,
Jason H. Awbrey
StravinSOFT, Incorporated
http://www.stravinsoft.com