[FX.php List] related fields

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Fri Sep 10 10:46:55 MDT 2004

Jason,

Is the related field in a portal?  Also, are you saying that in records
2 thru X, that the data is blank?!  I'd try pulling the XML that FX.php
is using, use that to contact FM7SA directly (IE is good for this), and
looking at the returned XML directly.  Running a query against the
related table shouldn't be necessary, but I wonder if you've found an
FM7SA bug...  HTH

--Chris Hansen
   creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org