[FX.php List] Welcome to the FX.php List!

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Thu Sep 9 21:14:49 MDT 2004

Greetings Everyone!

I've been planning to send out a general email welcoming everyone to
the list since DevCon, but events conspired against me ;-)

Plans for this list have been in the works for some time, and I hope
that this will be a useful forum.  Please keep posts as closely related
to FX.php as possible.  (General FileMaker questions shouldn't show up
here very often, for example.)  Of course, the occasional [OT] post is
welcome.  In addition, I'll begin to direct many of the FX.php
questions that arrive in my email to this list, to help reduce my load.

FYI, I am hoping to add two or more list moderators, and if anyone
feels up to that, please send an email to FX at iviking.org and I'll get
back to you.

Also, at this point in time, the FX.php docs are only available in
English and French (and neither is quite up-to-date.)  I'd like to see
the documentation available in other languages, as well.

I really appreciate all of the interest that I've seen in the list so
far.  Best,

--Chris Hansen
   creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org