[FX.php List] [newbie] passing record from page to page

Jason H.Awbrey jason at stravinsoft.com
Wed Oct 27 17:12:06 MDT 2004

Hi Nick,

Once you have your find request, you will need to do something like
this:

if ($result['foundCount'] > 0) {
	foreach ($result['data'] as $key => $value) {
         $recID = strtok($key, '.');

	echo "<a href=\"rec_detail.php?id=$recID\">" . $value['company'] .
"</a>";
}

Then on the the subsequent page you will just need to incorporate the
$_GET['id'] into your find request for the specific record.

HTH.
Jason H. Awbrey
StravinSOFT, Incorporated
http://www.stravinsoft.com