[FX.php List] [newbie] passing record from page to page

Nick Trenary nick at mail.crlibrary.org
Wed Oct 27 15:53:38 MDT 2004

I have a list of events on page events.php.  I would like to have link for
each event that will bring up detailed info about the event.  We used to
use Lasso for this scripting but now we're using PHP.  Could someone steer
me in the right direction as to how the coding should be written for the
events.php page and subsequent details.php page?  php.net has been a good
resource for me but I am not sure where this falls in the documentation.

Thanks,
Nick Trenary