[FX.php List] Notice: Undefined index

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Thu Oct 21 19:28:54 MDT 2004

One thing I find useful to do in this situation is to do a print_r of the
data which is returned, which will show the actual index names of your
array... if you insert;

echo "<pre>";
print_r($InstanceResult['data']);
echo "</pre>";

after the line

> echo $InstanceResult['errorCode'];

in your code, then comment out the entire 'for' code block, you'll get
both the keys and the values of 'data' displayed which will let you verify
that 'Project codes' in whichever combination of caps it might be in, is
included in the found data...

Hope this helps...
Steve