[FX.php List] fx/php newbie

Nick Trenary nick at mail.crlibrary.org
Thu Oct 21 15:07:25 MDT 2004

I'm just starting to get my feet with php and FileMaker.  Php and FM are
both set up correctly.  I have been able to show an array of a search using
'print_r ($results)' .  I understand the concept arrays but am unclear as
to how to write the code to print the results on a web page.  Sort of loop
will be needed, that I understand too.  But how is the code for the array
written to 'cycle' through each record?  This is probably a very elementary
bit of code but I cannot find any documentation or example for this.  Can
anyone steer me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Nick

----