[FX.php List] Passing a direct link

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Thu Oct 7 23:46:57 MDT 2004

Ben,

Sure there is :-)

Here's a quick pseudo version of it, I'm writing this off the top of my
head so don't promise it'll work exactly as I write here...On your map
you'd create a link

http://server/results.php?region=thisRegion

then on results.php you'd out something like;

  $thisSearch = new FX($serverIP, $portNumber);
  $thisSearch -> SetDBData('yourDatabase', 'layout');
  $thisSearch -> AddDBParam('region', $_REQUEST['region']);
  $returnedData = $thisSearch -> FMFind();

now the array $returnedData will contain all of the records from your
search...

Hope this makes sense, let me know if you need more help...

Cheers
Steve