[FX.php List] problem: FMP appended in "search" mode after fx search

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 02:40:31 MDT 2004

As far as I know FX.php newer made FMU change mode, however if you
refer to making and keeping a selection that is related to the last
websearch that is righ, and probably the reason for queries in FX.php
queries in former versions to be somewhat slow.

If you belive that someone should be able to work on a FMU machine
that is webenabled, I believe you are better off buying a new license
and machine, than trying to coexist with the webenabled FMU.

ggt