[FX.php List] FMFind with multiple requests

Vinnie P. Taranto vinniept at dso.ufl.edu
Sat Nov 20 22:21:14 MST 2004

I was wondering if there was an equivalent fx.php method to adding a request in filemaker for a find. I'm trying to keep track of the new records a user creates during a session.

I've tried calling AddDBParam twice with the same field but that doesn't seem to work.

$addedQuery->AddDBParam('-recid', '44564');
$addedQuery->AddDBParam('-recid', '44565');

I could just do a greater than date and time created of the first record but i was wondering if there was another way. Thanks