[FX.php List] 7 Server Advanced

Jason Awbrey jason at stravinsoft.com
Tue Nov 2 14:40:23 MST 2004

Just to rule this out, I actually have PHP 5, FX.php and FMSA7 all running
on my laptop for development purposes and have not run into any problems
yet.

I think the issue with Micah was the variable specific to which version of
FileMaker he was running had not been set yet.

Cheers,
Jason

http://my.server.edu/fmi/xml/FMPXMLRESULT.xml?-db=Datawarehouseexport.fp7&-la>>