[FX.php List] Searching...

FX fx at 9degrees.com
Mon Dec 13 10:38:25 MST 2004

Milosh,

my way around this - I am using email addresses as a user ID for
authentication -

on the PHP side:
$user = str_replace("@","","emailaddress at server.com");
$password = $_POST['password'];
// then concatenate
$userpass = $user . " . " . $password;
$query->AddDBParam('email_password',$userpass);
$result = $query->FMFind();
on the FM7 side:
//create a field that concatenates email and password
name: email_password
type: calculation
calc = Substitute ( email ; "@" ; "" )& "." & password

Just removing '@' from the equation on both sides allows you to use the