[FX.php List] FX/server_data.php

FX fx at 9degrees.com
Tue Dec 7 11:09:15 MST 2004

I do know that you must enable the WPE (Web Publishing Engine) the
correct access, or your file will not be shared.  Be sure to enable XML
publishing and add the user "fmxml" in the Extended Privileges and give
enough access to the file.  Among various other issues you will come
across, make sure the database is actually being shared by FMSA and
WPE.

Hope this helps.